Corporate Magazine Copywriting
Almost all companies use ads, brochures, web sites, blogs and social media. But how many create and distribute a corporate magazine? Very few. Unlike other types of content, a corporate magazine speaks with an independent, journalistic tone, but can, at the same time, position your company in the right light. Think about it: if you produce something nice looking with solid content, you’ll have a high level of readership and be able to show that your company doesn’t just sell, it provides highly valued information. If you are looking for a firm that can provide everything you need to make a corporate magazine happen, Content Launch’s writing services can help.
Not convinced? Consider KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Their digital magazine, iFly is the best marketing tool ever used to sell repeat tickets. The average reader spends 20 minutes reading the magazine. Half read more than five pages. 20% read the entire magazine. This example clearly proves its worth as a solid, ROI-rich content vehicle.
A Professional, High Value Type of Content
What do we recommend for companies that want to pursue a corporate magazine?
- Seamless editorial/copywriting and art direction - Together, this team creates a magazine that will appeal to your target audience and differentiate you from competitors
- Create a publishing schedule - Mapping out a year of content will serve you well. Planning themes, cover stories, columns, interviews, and articles is very important
- The name of your magazine is really important – It needs to be relevant, accurate and maybe a bit witty or cutting edge
- Determine the format - Knowing “what goes where" in the magazine is a step that many companies miss. Think about the table of contents, the structure that you must fill with content and graphics of each issue
- Involve your readers - Create sections where readers can express their point of view, ask questions, etc. It’s all about them after all.
Many companies have a magazine that is either distributed internally or to customers and partners externally. The problem is that many of them don’t have the time to write it! Let Content Launch take care of this for you. We are experts in writing a digital magazine that is filled with interesting stories, personal interviews and thought provoking editorials.
If you need corporate magazine or ezine copywriting that generates interest, our corporate communications writers help you.
Ready to get started? Get a Free Quote on your content project now!
Corporate magazines, whether digital or traditional, play an important role in the branding and marketing of your company; let us show you what we can do to improve your connection with potential prospects.
Questions? Contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Content Launch – Create Connection