From Software to Healthcare, High Tech to Marketing Agencies

There are plenty of places where you can get cheap, crowd sourced content written by freelancers. But there is only one place where you can find high quality content written by professional content writers who understand all the important skillsets: SEO, content strategy, social sharing and marketing automation. Its Content Launch. We arrived in 2003, set up shop and set the standards…and then everyone else came after.


Some of Our Key Verticals Include:

  • Accounting Firms and Tax Services
  • Agriculture
  • Automotive (Both Manufacturers and Dealers)
  • Medical & Dental
  • Healthcare
  • Ecommerce
  • Education
  • Event Planning
  • Financial Services
  • Food & Beverage
  • Home & Garden (Plumbing/AC/Maintenance)
  • Industrial and Manufacturing
  • Legal - Attorneys
  • Lifestyle
  • Marketing Agencies
  • Professional Services
  • Publishing
  • Small Business
  • Software / SaaS
  • Technology

Who do we work with? 60% of our current business comes from digital agencies. The remaining 40% comes from working with companies directly, both large and small. We work with Chief Marketing Officers, Directors of Marketing, Marketing Managers and others every day.

How does our business break down? 70% of our content work is B2B focused, with the remaining 30% being B2C. With over 300 writers on our team, there is very little that we can’t write. And of course, we are consummate and voracious researchers, so even those “hard to write” topics come pretty easy to us.

What can we write for your company? Contact us today.